Mattson Mini Modular Forum Index Mattson Mini Modular
Support and Community for the MMM

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Available systems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mattson Mini Modular Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSIONS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thetonewrecker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Available systems? Reply with quote

Hello, I saw the note today about 4 fully running systems being tested for those who bought them. Does this mean there are 4 other full systems available for sale right now? There was a posting a little while back about 8 systems being ready. Just trying to figure out if there are more ready to go if I can juggle funds. It has been on the wish list for a long time.

Thanks! And also congrats on getting it all together.
GMattson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Available systems Reply with quote

Unfortunately, no.

I had to build 8 systems. The first two of the 8 units were production prototypes. Those are pre-production units for testing the system components as they were developed. Any production changes are determined by the information obtained from the construction and testing of those systems. Those were spoken for from before the beginning of development. The next four systems are the first four serialized pre-paid production systems. These are the "completed systems". Although, the rest of them will be complete as soon as I get the filter module to the owners.

I built one for me (the 7th unit) in order to have a production system for demonstration and sales purposes. The 8th system is claimed by Scott from Division-6. He needed a system to continue with the MIDI development. He designed the MIDI-CV module circuit and software. Since we've been making software changes up until the last minute, he really needed something to ensure that the code works.

I have no means to build and carry inventory. So, there are no systems just sitting on the shelf just waiting to be sold. So far, everything is built to order once I reach 10 orders to fill a lot.

That will be changing soon. As soon as these are shipped, I will be re-vamping my sales strategy, pricing and market policies. I'm going to sell the system as individual modules and support components as well as open up sales world-wide now that the design has been built and tested.

Watch this web site. As soon as I have all of that figured out, the web site will be updated with all of the new changes, current graphics and anything else I can think of.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mattson Mini Modular Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSIONS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: